Versailles Municipal Court is held on the second Wednesday of each month at 3:00 pm at City Hall, Upper Level, 104 North Fisher. Court hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Your summons or ticket requires you to appear in person before the Versailles Municipal Court on the date and time indicated on your ticket or summons; however, the Violations Bureau may accept payment of fines without appearing in court for offenses specified in the Fine Schedule, per Order of the City of Versailles Municipal Judge.
If your violation is listed and you wish to plead guilty without coming to court, follow these steps:
- Sign the back of your ticket.
- Include your payment (check or money order) made payable to: City of Versailles.
- Enclose the ticket and your payment in an envelope and mail to: Versailles Municipal Court, 104 North Fisher, Versailles, MO 65084.
- Payments can also be made in person or by phone.
- Payment must be received by 2:00 pm on your court date.
Forms of payment accepted are: Cash, Check, Money Order, Debit or Credit Card.
If you had court and were set up to make payments before Nov. 2021 click below to pay online otherwise visit www.courts.mo.gov and click "make a payment" then enter your ticket number if your court date was Nov. 2021 to present.